Synel software enables you to automate the process of card printing by gathering and sending all your employee information directly to a card printer. You can print proximity and MIFARE PVC cards using your own plastic card printer. We also offer a corporate service and we can produce and encode the cards for our clients and send them securely back to you. Moreover, we provide lanyards and other card accessories.
For more info visit SYNEL STORE – https://www.synel.co.uk/store/
KEY FEATURES – CARD PRINTING
- Supported card formats – EM4200, HID Prox™, HID iClass™, MiFare™, and DesFire™
- No battery can be read an infinite number of times
- Size of a standard credit card
- Secure, factory encoded ID code cannot be duplicated
BENEFITS OF SMART CARDS
- Physical access – Access control cards are everywhere with door access control systems these days. Access control systems can integrate them with car park entry points, lifts and reception turnstiles.
- Security credentials – Often their first and most important purpose. Smart cards offer the perfect format for carrying security credentials including photo ID and even biometric data.
- Visitor management – Access control cards are great for managing visitors on site.
- Access to devices – Smart cards can also control access to computers, printers, lockers and other devices.
- Cashless vending & parking – Monetary credits or tokens can be loaded on to access control cards for cashless spending.
- Health & safety – Managers can monitor where the owners of access control cards are across the site at any given point.
- Business insight – Knowing where people are, what they are accessing and at what times enables business managers to review resources & use them more effectively & efficiently.
Card Printer Features
- Print Type: Dye-Sublimation
- Resolution: 300dpi / Edge to Edge
- Card Feeding: Automatic