Who is Synel UK?
Synel UK develops, produces, supplies and installs systems for data collection, time & attendance, scheduling, electronic registration and access control applications.
The company has over 25 years experience as a total solutions provider, offering a full range of hardware and software. More than 2000 companies and organisations in the UK are using our systems, including WSH Group, Royal Academy of Music, Honda UK, ACCA, Poundland, City of London School, Sainsburys and Arcadia Group just to name a few.
- Synel is established
- Coralplan established in the UK
- Merge with Coralplan – Synel UK is established
- Acquisition of Linear Data collection systems
- IPO on the TASE
- Synel North America is established
- Synel France is established
- Synel China is established
- Acquisition of MLL PayWay Ltd, Israel
- Acquisition of 50% of Ferox, Sweden
- Acquisition of Time America Inc., US
- Acquisition of Anteco, a leader in marketing of surveillance TV products
- Acquisition of SRLs Schedule Master, the new planning and scheduling solution
- Synel MLL Payway fully acquires Synel UK