Looking for a Career with Synel UK?
Consult all our current vacancies and submit your CV to our HR Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Software support – 1st Line
About the role:
- Supporting existing installations based on support contracts
- Performing training to customers remotely
- Evaluate defects, feature requests, and enhancements
- Performing in-house testing and evaluation of new and existing software on applicable hardware platforms.
Candidate should have:
- Previous software related support experience
- Excellent communication skills – able to easily communicate in a clear and concise manner with technical information (written & verbal) to customers
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills – able to work within a team of hardware, firmware, application developers, and partners on resolving issues and problems
Synel is a World leader of employees time & attendance data collection and Access Control integrated systems, Synel supply complete hardware and software solutions for easy management and control of any organisation’s time resources. To ensure the highest quality, all Synel products are designed and manufactured under strict ISO 9001:2008, UL, CE. The company is known for its leading technology systems which incorporate biometric identification methods and is active in over 50 countries, with subsidiaries in the USA (Time America), United Kingdom, France and Sweden.
More than 2000 companies and organisations in the UK are using our systems, including Rugby Football Union , IKEA, Royal Academy of Music, Honda UK, ACCA, DHL (GB), Sainsbury’s and Acadia Group just to name a few.