Looking for a Career with Synel UK?
Consult all our current vacancies and submit your CV to our HR Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales & Marketing Executive
We are looking for a proven high achiever, who is confident and willing to roll up their sleeves to play an important part in growing an extraordinary, forward thinking, company.
- To pro-actively seek new business, by targeting a combination of existing customer base and prospective customers.
- To ensure all Leads and Orders received are entered into the CRM system accurately.
- To ensure all quotations and leads are followed up by phone and email.
- Ensure that customer complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion.
- Perform any ad hoc duties deemed appropriate by the Sales Management Team
- Cold calling and building rapport with corporate clients in any vertical.
- To monitor and qualify new leads and prospective business coming from website, email or phone
The ideal Sales Executive will have/be:
- Experience in a sales or telesales role.
- Sound commercial and business awareness
- Can demonstrate a good level of negotiation and communication skills, both internally and with external clients
- Good at building customer relationships
- Understands how to sell
- Can demonstrate their ability to manage their time so that they can maximise the number of calls made
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a professional telephone manner (fluency in English is required).
- Understands how to research and identify prospective customers
- Can present feedback using Word or Excel
- Has a good level of interpersonal skills
- Understands either software or hardware products
- Familiar with the IT sector
What else is on offer?
- Our very own employees perks and benefits program, providing discounts for high street and online shopping
- Ideally located in Wembley near Stonebridge Park station
- Great team spirit and supporting environment
Synel is a World leader of employees time & attendance data collection and Access Control integrated systems, Synel supply complete hardware and software solutions for easy management and control of any organisation’s time resources. To ensure the highest quality, all Synel products are designed and manufactured under strict ISO 9001:2008, UL, CE. The company is known for its leading technology systems which incorporate biometric identification methods and is active in over 50 countries, with subsidiaries in the USA (Time America), United Kingdom, France and Sweden.