Safeguard your students, staff, facilities and assets
with Access Control System Edureg by Synel, one of the most efficient and flexible solutions in the UK. This system interfaces seamlessly with the existing school systems and enables student registration using card-based or fingerprint-based solutions for each period, without requiring any help from the teachers.
- Offers easy-to-use solutions with simple and user-definable parameters
- Provides offline, online and wire-free options
- Gives a web-based user solution
- Works through multiple user groups, defined on the basis of usage
- Provides you with a live view through a guard screen
- Ensures that students have access only to required rooms
- Offers an advanced visitor management module
- Works with user-definable time zones and calendar operations
- Gives CCTV integration, defined with specific event triggers
- Provides fire link to fire panel with auto fire report
- Supports all electronic gates, doors, turnstiles, barriers and lifts on campus
More importantly, these technological systems are scalable. It’s unlikely that anything we install should be replaced for at least five to seven years. As your campus grows, it is easy to add functionalities as and when they are needed, replacing outdated parts of the system with the latest in modern technology. That way, you won’t need to install a whole system from the ground up, every time you plan to grow.
Do get in touch with Synel at Tel.: 0208 900 9991 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest in campus security and access control systems.