Eliminate paperwork and time-consuming procedures with Synel’s Expenses Management solution
The Expenses Management solution from Synel allows you to automate your employee expense management process, whilst eliminating common errors and reducing paperwork and procedural steps. This saves both time and money with expense management, therefore introducing efficiency and reducing the administration resource required to process employee expenses, as well as employee time to submit them.
With the ability to add expenses to the system either via a PC or mobile device, employees are able to take photographs of expense receipts and either attach them directly to an expense claim in real time, or store them on their smartphone to upload later. Any expense can be added, including mileage, under any category or accounting nominal code used within your business.
Administrators can set expenses policies that are pushed to employees, greatly reducing the opportunity for mistakes or invalid claims to be made. At any time, a full overview of expenses incurred can be seen centrally and managers can approve or reject expenses via the system, with full visibility of uploaded receipts.
To make the process even easier, a full suite of reports is included.
- Expense Dashboard
- Expense Categories
- Payment Categories
- Expense Reports
- Enter expenses via computer and mobile devices
Synel’s Expense Management solution is available as a standalone module or as part of Synel’s other range of solutions such as Time and Attendance, Access Control and Activities/Job Costing – part of the Workforce Management product suite.
It is so easy…
- Start a Claim – Allows Manager or Employee to start a claim.
- Upload receipts – allows the manager or employee to easily upload receipts on the go and then later link to the claim
- Required Approvals – Synel’s expense Management solution will instantly send a notification to the relevant manager for approval.
- Saved Expenses – Claims that is yet needed to be submitted
- Expenses Approved – When approved by manager